Many of those living in Canada know what to expect when the winter months roll around. So what do they do with the news of more snow, cold weather, and shoveling? They have fun with it. These winter greetings from Canada are a great way to pass the time if you are just so sick with the snow already. Enjoy!
1. Literally snowed 2 feet.
2. New dashboard cam.
3. Can I see a show of hands please?
4. It’s opposite day.
5. Your turn.
6. Lance Armstrong came to visit.
7. This snowman death was less painful than melting.
8. Beautiful…dirty artwork.
9. Kids get in!
10. It’s important to have a designated driver.
11. They’re waiting for you to clean them off!
13. Happy Holidays!