We have not seen much movement in the copper area in the last week, a little up and down swing, but nothing that has been too crazy that we will need to worry about right now. We still believe that the prices are at a strong level, and we advise to sell at these prices.
On the steel side we have seen more of a decline with prices going down another $10-15 per ton. The market seems to really be weakening, and we will monitor any news that we hear about it in the next few days.
Until next week….scrap ya later!!!
- Bare Bright: $2.30-$2.70
- Copper Pipe: $2.10-$2.60
- Clean Brass: $1.40-$1.70
- Insulated Copper: $0.80-$2.05
- Aluminum Sheet: $0.36-$0.51
- Stainless Steel: $0.41-$0.60
- Aluminum Cans: $0.35-$0.55 (Not CRV Pricing)
- Light Iron: $160-$215 per ton- Scroll Down