The iScrap App is a great resource to find the information you need to find scrap market news & prices. We have been working to get the best scrap metal information including prices, market news, metal explanations, and metal guide to help you make the most money from your scrap metal. With weekly segments and articles that focus on the scrap market and news in the industry, you can rely on the iScrap App to deliver the information you’re looking for to make some extra cash on scrap metal.
Market News & Prices
The iScrap App hosts a weekly segment of Weekly What’s Updates which include scrap news and prices updated in the US & Canada. We also give a brief breakdown of the current market conditions and what you can expect in the upcoming weeks or months. Often times the scrap prices are changing so frequently it is essential as a scrapper or contractor to keep up with the latest scrap news. If you are collecting copper, aluminum, steel, iron, stainless steel, or other common materials, often the prices will change every week. If you are looking to get the current scrap prices in your area you can use the iScrap App to find the yards in your area and contact them for current prices.
Some scrap yards listed on the iScrap App list their current prices in their profiles and some just list the types of materials they purchase. You can contact yard directly through the iScrap App by calling, emailing, or sending what’s this request through their iScrap App profile. All you have to do is search for your zip code or town and state/providence on the homepage and a list of yards in your direct area will be there for you to browse through. The iScrap App preferred members will be listed first.
Other Scrap Metal Industry Resources
The iScrap App blog is home to some tips and information for an everyday or occasional scrapper. With money making tips and helpful explanation of different materials, the iScrap App delivers what our audience request through our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ pages. Some other great resources to take a look at are:
- Waste Dive – A partner of iScrap App, Waste Dive provides it’s audience with up to date and brief waste and recycling industry news. With short snippets of news briefs you save time with their daily newsletters.
- Scrap Laws – Another partner of the iScrap App, ScrapLaws.com is a great resource if you are looking to stay updated on your local scrap laws. Every month the team there organizes and updates any law changes.
- ISRI – If you are looking to stay updated on scrap metal industry news, regulations, and organizations, ISRI is the place to go. The Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, ISRI is a great resource for scrap yards too.
If you are looking for specific topics on different metals and other information for scrapping, browse the topics below that is provided by the iScrap App Blog:
- Copper Scrap News
- Stainless Steel Scrap News
- Brass Scrap News
- Steel Scrap News
- Scrapping In Different Seasons
If you can’t find scrap market news & prices you’re looking for on our site, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or comment below and we will be sure to get some information up for you. Let us know what information you want to see about the scrap market and news and we will be sure to help.
- How Often Do Scrap Prices Change?
- How To: Report Scrap Prices On Your Phone
- One Thing Scrap Yards Won’t Tell You About Scrap Prices