Virginia, filling in for Tom this week. We have not seen too much movement on the market this week. After copper saw a drop over the last couple weeks, seems like everything is calm right now. Check out some local scrap prices reported online below.
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Report
After a couple weeks of some drops in copper prices, so far this week we are seeing some steady prices hold steady. After a pretty calm Monday, Tuesday we saw a bit of a dip, but a quick recovery Wednesday to get back to Monday’s averages. See some of the non-ferrous scrap prices below that have been recently reported on the iScrap App website:
- Amarillo, TX: Brass = $1.10/lb.
- Cranston, RI: Bare Bright Wire = $2.05/lb.
- Springhill, FL: Stainless Steel = $0.22/lb.
- Oxford, NC: Insulated Copper Wire – $0.40/lb.
- Stoystown, PA: Aluminum Cans = $0.45/lb.
- Indianapolis, IN: #1 Copper Tubing = $2.10/lb.
- Willmar, MN: Aluminum Cans = $0.50/lb.
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices Report
Steel has not moved as of late. We are seeing some steady prices hover around $100 per ton for light iron, depending on where you are located. Be sure to check some of the prices reported below and don’t forget to report your prices on the iScrap App website as well.
- Rochester, NY: Light Iron = $150/ton
- Portland, OR: Light Iron = $90/ton
- Lacey, WA: Shreddable Steel = $50/ton
- Sioux Falls, SD: Tin = $65/ton