MG would like to partner with you in saving Mother Earth!
Recycling is a fundamental part in doing just that. We all come in contact with recyclables everyday. RMG wants to be the vessel for all your scrap metal. We buy the entire menu of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals. RMG sorts and processes all scrap metal to be recycled into new products.
We offer services for consumers as well as serving commercial and industrial accounts.
– Timely and Market Related Pricing for the entire Ferrous and Non-Ferrous menu.
– Precise identification and pricing for all your scrap metals.
– Full service package including flatteners, trailers, containers, and pick up service.
– Efficient service of your trailers and containers.
– Timely and accurate payment.
– Recycling your materials in an environmentally responsible manner.
Got a good deal? Let us know.
Below Are National Average Scrap Prices for Reference Only
|#1 Bare Bright Copper Wire||$1.85-2.07 / lb|
|#1 Copper Tubing||$1.55-1.87 / lb|
|Aluminum Cans||$0.38-0.45 / lb|
|Aluminum Siding||$0.38-0.43 / lb|
|Brass||$1.10-1.30 / lb|
315 Cardiff Valley Road
Rockwood, Tennessee 37854
As a Premium iScrap App Member Scrap Yards are able to update contact information, post prices, receive contact requests and more. Click below for more information.SIGN UP FOR A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION